Wednesday 7 August 2013

Soundcloud A Place With Many Treasures

Soundcloud is well known music device and doesn't need an introduction. It's more the amount of talent you will find here. In this post I will show you some of these Soundcloud treasures I have found lately. Since they introduced the repost function, many talents get more spotlight. I love to repost a good track. It keeps my soundcloud alive while I also share my favourite music among my followers. 

During the years I've been studying, I've met some awesome people who share the same passion for music as I do. One of them is a good friend named Kjell. We both love disco influenced tracks. He showed me an artist named Breixo. This guy sure has got talent. He makes awesome re-edits of almost forgotten disco tunes. I really love what he is doing. Listen to his sound!



One of my other friends is Victor. He told me that he found something good to cure your hangovers on a lazy sunday. He was listening to Boilerroomset, a media device which is sending out proper dj- and livesets. Anyway he found them on Soundcloud and showed it to me. I am talking about Awesome Tapes From Africa. This guy is mixing with cassette recorders. I guess you don't know many people who does that. This guy puts many African tapes online. For example this one:



Although I got good friends who shows me great music, I am also a good discoverer myself. I found a really cool remix of Billie Jean. This guy named Fatneck has added some acid and made it his own edit. I think this rework is really amazing and should be shared with the rest of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment