Monday 9 September 2013

Dedicated to KiNK

For all the guys who's never seen him perform, go see him! This guy is so talented. He brings a live set to the next level. As a DJ I wouldn't play after him, because there's no way you could do a better job than him. To get an impression of his skills go check this boiler room video. You will love it!


He only plays his own material. He remixes them live and his tracks will never sound the same as they were on an official release. When I saw him he had like 7 midi-controllors. I dont know how he carry them all around the globe, but who cares. The most important thing is what he does with this kind of stuff. 

I was lucky that I had to work at boothstock festival back in August in Rotterdam. I was bartender at that time and had a good view of the Hey-Stage. On this stage you could expect music from Michel de Hey, Benny Rodrigues, KiNK and many more. I fisnished working at 10 pm, so I could see the last hour from this festival. So when I arrived, they just announced KiNK will perform a live-act. He played a lot of cool stuff. There was one track which didn't allow me to stop moving my feet. Since then I am trying to find this track, unfortunately without any succes. But these days has come to an end, because I finally found it! The digital release will be the on the 23th of september on Freerange Records. I can't wait! 





No comments:

Post a Comment